[Cs_announce] [Bulk] Wells Fargo Campus Analytics Challenge 2019 (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Wed Jul 3 07:03:39 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 03 Jul 2019 12:45:00 +0000 (UTC)
From: Isha Punjabi <isha at mindsumo.com>
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: [Bulk] Wells Fargo Campus Analytics Challenge 2019

Hi Steve,

I reached out to you a couple of weeks back to let you know about our third Campus Analytics Challenge
with Wells Fargo. Registrations for the Wells Fargo 2019 Campus Analytics Challenge are still open and we
will be launching this challenge shortly.

Registration: https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/campus-analytics-challenge-2019

I wanted to send another reminder note if your students still haven?t registered for this challenge and want
to. Could you please let them know that registrations are still open?

We are awaiting a final date from Wells Fargo - once we have that finalised we will notify all our
participants.

We have another challenge from Mozilla right now that your students can solve -
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/browser-online-abuse

You can pass on my email (isha at mindsumo.com) to your students in case they have any questions.

Excited to see your students participate!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | Marketing & University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm9mpadny9Ym8Zx3qN4nKaFjkMV7LRGnZRiCOhqJQqCLxWray6v2m
o7lpFAPxf-2FH-2BqaQQi6pmMZuz0bcRwnlj9jmcUfxlUgGeTyXOLF8406hrfWHdE-2FSh4j7GbS-2FDEqLBygbgoBZ3XnHYi7rmosYMo
EN3oI80OtLby-2Bm3HaN1ACcBh2u5q-2BWBgy3LEIUDwZLIl6kK4wfDf9zSXEM5Mrhirh7IXrkmsiWnQmB9Gj1vysHf5a5c9CqRJP2gIV
oShdCvvTV5MNBB5iYGdMJdSIJfLTTZILfeaGHxbUKsHODTqPPLRscjBgni46ghGBBWNiNgpbXs8sclNdXOq12X4L6dGJyZQ4-2BnABqLr
qQBCCbmlWAFPVPDo8uWPL2nsdPipBxwmdTql9giG0zD2S8T-2BXovk6tDtgs39cGbTDQWJiNoIdfSgpii9LLum0ukfx0Pg-2BeZB4D3TP
6uDPY8GzrSMaExaVhhz8zf984M1sIrDDhxTN-2FOSW84WkXS4uNyZjvrloZbtQZyOUrcybycNK-2BnPi8qoIWClAxJFOuISfap3VE0bCC
dJYZ1Xr9JCyCOFARvOrXBfR-2Ba4Ygw7KwnVvCpKTmz4PMRUUwTICjK9SULgPCiliOZDJ2XVb-2Fzv0HHW9GEMiByBRE-2FmE10JBDJBR
nVMtEWszWspo1ZhqzVFoBAhPSi-2FZszjLZ3VlUmQZ4-2FWYXjK8-2Fk-2BQwjEyL8AqTzESnV5Dt2iOjF63H-2FAkkHDHeXkvSecOPMA
-3D-3D]