[Cs_announce] New Technical Projects/Challenges for Students (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Wed May 15 10:18:03 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 15 May 2019 09:42:55 +0000 (UTC)
From: Isha Punjabi <isha at mindsumo.com>
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: New Technical Projects/Challenges for Students

Hello Steve,

We just launched a couple of exciting technical challenges that your students might want to participate in.

Reduce the power output of alkaline batteries exposed to a direct short
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/alkaline-battery-reliability
Note: The Top 2 solutions win $500 each and the next 3 win $200 each!

How can we use sensors to improve wellness for specific conditions?
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/smart-sensors

How can our consumer electronics retailer offer the perfect credit card?
https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/consumer-electronics-card

I would really appreciate if you could let your students know about these new challenges on MindSumo.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions or would like any clarification. You could also pass on my email
(isha at mindsumo.com) to your students if they have any questions about these challenges.

I look forward to seeing them participate and win!

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | Marketing & University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com

--
Recap of MindSumo:
MindSumo is an EduTech crowdsourcing and open innovation startup. We bridge the gap between large corporations and the

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm9mpadny9Ym8Zx3qN4nKaFjMKZgDtJpm7E9QW157-2BokkwKDbPu4YnD5ovCiaFAVJ
YGcfYLiO9gjPFW2eaUIHjH2lgbD1Fmvf9SOhYMYsLD-2F58D2kki1Wxo7kTfRvbD1OVhGCHFIBSCZ0kgo35WYygeHrGTB3AZ69x74gtxNy68ZZ-2F1KtvDS
kEmCCpvd58NbnRdyHQomN2RVtEoGA0sri3m7VgmlaMXL8urHQQ3qYuahenksQaapkgd-2F2DxiomcL1FYoCIMTLV8SnEpIiqL8sXpmMfuHHnXt-2FQ9ZOhU
Tc06-2FVx5CDCB2jArbiwEMnSjD7gZfNObJwIbVdE-2BiitNvclHfUSoQ7ylSBJDwyZMblZlY8Q4WDA9fd9xxTHC2QkruxKqPB0d2yECBENaaDLY1A4-2F-
2BYI-2BmwwvFyXNrExoJ2ozLvCf4QNbMv4gmlzX0675SBwxSdq3NB2wbIcTGFpjpShvQo99XY-2FiKWlJqArN7jl41gUGvgXJCCTnS5CVA3GZfkyYgl2Kl-
2FhyPOiDuRN6cPFIDQDhyL7RfmdRIexkW8B3r6Bav-2BN3ONod03HSmo-2FIW-2FYJ1OVpC13B-2BkhwlU-2Fy6cWL-2FwwydWxSG266CX-2FZiv9RVu1sV
6uklW4iCQp5GALJeSi7Fo26-2BgySxQytgzH-2FBkOpV95sTYiu86AGNYgulR7ziIRZ8Wyc5llJ40NRp-2FmOcXoomvl2CoFhjy07IR25c3-2BDFkuKqmxJ
AfCVQSPZEtBkCtByp1e1FvpCHrYKIFlGim3Br4bMMWJhylDf1KoVJW-2BCs]