[Cs_announce] Registrations Open - Wells Fargo Campus Analytics Challenge 2019 (fwd)

Steve Garcia steve at cs.csubak.edu
Fri May 24 09:04:17 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 24 May 2019 10:00:08 +0000 (UTC)
From: Isha Punjabi <isha at mindsumo.com>
To: steve at cs.csubak.edu
Subject: Registrations Open - Wells Fargo Campus Analytics Challenge 2019

Hi Steve,

We are back with our third Campus Analytics Challenge with Wells Fargo! Registrations for the Wells Fargo 2019 Campus
Analytics Challenge are now open.

Registration: https://www.mindsumo.com/contests/campus-analytics-challenge-2019

The Wells Fargo challenge will be launching around the second week of July. Registrants will be notified when the
challenge is live and with any additional information that Wells Fargo needs to provide. Please note that the data set
will be released the day the challenge goes live.

Could you please forward this note to students that you think will be interested? Wells Fargo and our team at MindSumo
hope to see a high number of registrations from your university!

Feel free to reach out to me (isha at mindsumo.com) if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Isha Punjabi | Marketing & University Relations | MindSumo Inc. | www.mindsumo.com

--
Recap of MindSumo:
MindSumo is an EduTech crowdsourcing and open innovation startup. We bridge the gap between large corporations and the

[open?upn=DI3YR8bbQg1RkrH-2FMvjTlAJ8BBGVv45c3ogQOPVhSm9mpadny9Ym8Zx3qN4nKaFjWNC929cIbATSEMLS3PJOFvvVcn-2FjT0fWzL-2Fuovq
R0Fj8JTF9UYdQ6ajSKirz5C7a411ewObNYsiCkFgDrhhf0PZuRy6YBn-2FqNPSyInBfue0qEIfXz-2FlxR-2Bip8VjZidsditJDZSGd-2B5kALLY0YKtk0u
UABD9r3AhT6hejat4EGsx4V4V0qPAAOoErSPh-2Feg5XDntLSUECCTvyEKd4SKQgMeJxgHnngMiMFStQo6wGDfvPJBOYQhwK0tqVeAd7ENB2Acv9D2LPX8T
CUh-2B1EA9L82vA0nHsfmCsZjxrzirxgoWIDxb-2FMwdP29ghrWE13ynivmzckNumMr2-2FIbf8sXZEayEpuj0zmY8NeAXYOHENlekACi6hebz3RmIqIX65
P2Rj0klOdoffNY36SXxvnRZQm7E8EopgczjI8e8WGDFwG-2BXdq23m4VE5dL9XF1M2a5gYSNp36UE7i-2FbuRgNzE7DhhKbx4HIyWwv8tqE3e1WGtDhRb7O
pmMKob7WevL3KWjF4x7ByTcUtJ43uUp8bRG-2BTsxrgdLoiEQEn7bTbjhJCAKi6S8U8FCwG3drmvWYBtBpyRL-2Fug3pguadPURhL6j7BH5XX00wn646-2B
G2GpRDqCHzWS6lO596XCC4GulFLQX9Tvr5fv4gzHHiiZNmZ7D9BrqS1j5OfuHUivHLxiwQiiPCv0ONkc7wHTU2-2FoCX3JOzwU]